Receive Your FREE Copy of Big Things Have Small Beginnings!
Wes Berry, author and widely acclaimed motivational speaker has won the New York Book Festival, with his new book Big Things Have Small Beginnings. A book about leadership, with an emphasis on business growth. The author built a remarkable $60 MILLION DOLLAR international company from a small 60 THOUSAND DOLLAR family business, and growing sales to over 750 MILLION DOLLARS. He believes that, to play in the great game, you must accept that winning and losing are both part of the same experience. And, if you are not willing to risk, even to risk losing it all, that winning can be very elusive. This book places a high value on taking personal responsibility. The pros and cons of ambition are discussed, as is the importance of identifying responsible individuals. But those …are just the small beginnings. Now available for purchase on Amazon, Barnes & Noble’s and book sellers everywhere!
- Amazon #1 Best Seller & International Best Seller
- Amazon #1 Hot New Release,
- Southern California Book Festival, Winner Best Business
- Barnes & Noble’s Top 5 Best Sellers of All Books Worldwide
- USA TODAY Bestselling Author
- Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author
- New York Book Festival, Winner Best Non-Fiction